Our client in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs is seeking a trade qualified welder with structural fabrication skills to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have solid MIG welding experience, particularly in the structural steel field.
• Be aware of and comply with site OH&S requirements
• Have good literacy skills
• Have a solid work ethic
• Be able to work to under pressure and maintain a high level of accuracy and quality
• Be able to lift heavy objects
• Have experience fitting and assembling components
• Be able to read basic drawings
Shortlisted candidates will also be required to undergo a welding test at our clients site as part of the recruitment process.
This is casual position, that will lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
The position is available for an immediate start.
If you are looking to work with a great team of people, please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter.