Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Innovative Recruitment Pty Ltd acknowledges that the health and safety of our staff, contractors and visitors is of paramount importance. We recognise the legal requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and that a safe work environment is essential for personal and emotional well-being. Our intent is to fully comply with the Work Cover legislation requirements for the consulting Industry.
All staff and on hired staff (include Temporary, Casual staff) accept their duty to working responsibly, safely and adhere to all the rules and regulations as set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004. In turn the Management Team at Innovative Recruitment Pty Ltd shall identify and eliminate risks and hazards in the workplace with the use of measuring health and safety performances and incident reports resulting in communication of findings and immediate action(s).
In order to achieve this, Innovative Recruitment Pty Ltd has set itself the following objectives:
- To obtain from the host employer accurate information as to the type of work and the knowledge, skills and experience required by the On Hired Staff to be able to perform the work safely and competently for the job as specified in the host employers inquiry;
- To interview potential candidate in such a manner as to be able to select an On Hired Staff with the knowledge, skills and experience required to be able to perform the tasks nominated by the host employer, safely and competently;
- To provide the On Hired Staff with details of the job, together with basic generic OH&S information that would apply in the type of work or industry to which the job relates including induction of the On Hired Staff at our office using the RCSA computer software;
- To review the job site conditions with Host Employer and assess the risks to health and safety associated with the nominated work and work environment;
- To periodically re-assess Host Employer’s procedures with the aim of ensuring that Host Employer provides and maintains a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of the On Hired Staff;
- To ensure that the On Hired Staff is inducted on the Host Employer’s site;
- To ensure the Host Employer provides job training and that an appropriate level of supervision is provided to the On Hire Staff;
- To maintain documentary evidence and records relating to all occupational health and safety;
The company is committed to ensuring that its OH&S Policy is implemented throughout its operations. The effectiveness of this system depends greatly on the support of all On Hired Staff; to this end all employees both permanent and On Hire are able to be fully committed to the implementation of this policy.
Innovative Recruitment Pty Ltd acknowledges that no other business practice is more important than the safety of its people.