FIBRE SPLICERS / TESTERS
Be involved in Australia’s largest Telecommunications build in history!
We are seeking Expression of Interests for the following position.
You will be provided with stable, permanent employment with the most highly regarded of Australia’s professional service companies. In addition you will be given the opportunity to develop your career with a company that sees safety as mandatory.
You will be responsible for
- completing assigned projects on time and within budget (achieving high levels of productivity and accuracy)
- Creating professional and accurate industry standardised performance reports
- Communicating with customers effectively to provide updates or resolve issues
- Maintain OHS standards
At a minimum you must possess the following:
- Experience or certification in Fibre Splicing
- Able to use core alignment fusion splicers
- Able to construct fibre optic joint enclosures (Tyco or Corning)
- Able to acquire a suitable and accurate OTDR trace
- Able to interpret, evaluate and report on the overall link quality
- Experience in the use of fibre optic tools such as OTDR, Loss Test sets and Fusion Splicers
- Be reliable, able to work autonomously and be accountable
- An excellent work ethic taking pride in your position
- Australian Drivers Licence